Post Updated 9/11/12
What you Get From Me:
Twitter People…You follow me, I’ll follow you
I have nothing to sell, except my thoughts and I share them via Tweets and blog posts. I tweet and blog to build bridges and roads that currently don’t exist. When you connect with/follow, comment on, retweet or favorite something I have shared–there a connection has been made. Albeit a tenuous and fragile connection that must be strengthened to withstand geography and time.
I compose tweets and posts about:
- Current Events – Sometimes Political, Economic, Social, or Scientific
- Supervisor/Subordinate relationships – making them better
- Science and Technology – just because we can doesn’t mean we always should (humans can control their behaviors and discern/collaborate with others on wisest courses of action for our planet/human race)
- Parenting & Children – little people become adults–treat w/respect & be surprised
- Religion – I grew out of the one given to me in childhood–finding my own!
- Relationships, Love & Compassion – Few people treasure the gift these are, how to find more?
A little bit of personal information:
Work: Full-time government employee, retired US Air Force (20 yrs)
Personal: Married (21 yrs June 2013), three children (twin 17 yr old daughters, 13 yr old son)
Location: United States, Nebraska (by choice)
Interests: Anything that engages my mind, hands, involving learning and engaging others for helpful purposes
Full-disclaimer: I have an entrepreneurial spirit and will some day again have a business of my own, but have learned that with family and a full-time job–that’s enough! So for now, when I have a few spare moments or a fleeting thought I use my DROID and share my thoughts other entrepreneurs may benefit from.
Where’s this century’s Abe Lincoln?
Until next time – I look forward to learning more about you–start a conversation!