I’m not going to write much this entry–I’m just trying to get back into my writing routine.
Our move to Papillion, NE is finally really at an end and a rhythm has worked its way into our family routines. There are just a few things from the old place to move to our new home but my morning routines find me putzing in the yard with existing landscape or planting fall garden vegetables. Our Border Collie demands her daily walk through the neighborhood to sniff traces of all the other new four-legged friends. Robyn started the fall 2011 homeschool regimen with the kids again today.
With so much room in our new house, there are so many places to escape and gain privacy and quiet. There’s also places to find writing inspiration outside on the front porch watching neighborhood children, squirrels and birds…or in the back yard with the stone walls surrounding the basketball court. My goal is to someday have our place looking as beautiful as Butchart Gardens in Canada! I am in awe with that style of formal gardens that both invites and sets at peace all who enter. So, of course, I found a great sale at Lowes on Boxwood and purchased ten 2 gallon sized specimens to begin framing the gardens that some day people will drive by just to gawk!
I’m thankful to be in a position once again where I can create, dream and share with you!
- A Visit to Butchart Gardens (hortophile.wordpress.com)
- Back In The Saddle… (sidhevicious.wordpress.com)
- Dim Sum – Travel – Victoria B.C, Canada 22 July, 2011 (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- How do you get a trained border collie to come back to me (wiki.answers.com)
- What the Dog Taught Me About Body Image (psychologytoday.com)
- Where can you get a Border Collie (wiki.answers.com)
- Back In the Saddle (jaysjems.wordpress.com)